Immigration for kids: ‘We’re going to take them to the grocery store, they’re going the DMV, they’ll come home’

The immigration system needs to work, but the children of immigrants don’t need to worry about being deported.

That’s according to a new report from the National Council of La Raza, a Latino advocacy group, which says that if parents and kids are “respectful of the system,” they’ll find ways to work things out.

While parents and their children can be deported if they’re inadmissible, they should be able to return to their countries of origin if they are inadmissable, said Laura Sanchez, the executive director of the National Immigration Forum.

She added that it’s up to parents to be responsible for the children’s immigration status, and not just assume responsibility.

In the report, released Thursday, the council points to several countries where parents and children can legally be inadmittable, including Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico.

They also say the same goes for children from Central America, Africa and the Middle East.

“I believe that children should be safe and protected, and we must work together to protect their rights,” Sanchez said.

“And if there are circumstances that a parent cannot be in charge of their child, that parent can also take care of the children and their education.”

While there are certain situations in which parents should be in control, she said, “there are also other situations where the child will need to be in the care of another adult.”

Sanchez said that if a parent is inadvisable, the child should be sent back to their country of origin.

If the child is in the custody of a family member or an adult, the parent should be allowed to stay in the country until the child can be reunited with the family.

The report also points to a variety of ways in which immigrant children can get involved with the system.

They can help find jobs, take care for the elderly and pay for tuition at a local school.

They can apply for health insurance, apply for a driver’s license and apply for federal student loans, which are available in many states, including Arizona.

The council also recommends that parents be willing to work with the federal government to ensure their children have access to health care.

It’s important to remember that there are no universal services for immigrant children, but they can find a way to get in touch with the Department of Health and Human Services if needed.

“The fact that there is a pathway to work in this country for these children is amazing,” Sanchez told The Associated Press.

“There is no other country that allows children to come here, and that’s what we’re going for.

I believe that is the best way to do this.”

Read or Share this story: